Free time¿¿¿¿

My principal hobby is painting, I like to paint especially in a realist style or at least that’s what I try to do.

I always spend a lot of time on each painting because my main goal is to achieve a level of hyperrealism, so to do that I go through the whole process starting by choosing a picture to be used as a reference, this part makes the difference between what I do during my course and what I do as a hobby. it’s an image that I like and decided to paint, it isn’t supposed to comply with any specific requirement.
Then I draw it using a grid and when I’m done I start to paint. This takes a lot of time because I’m very indecisive and detail-oriented, it takes me almost two weeks per piece of artwork but it’s worth it, if only for the reason that I do it at my own speed/rhythm without pressure.

Now, the sad part is that about this time of the year I can’t paint as frequently as I used to and the cause behind that is principally the workload at university so when I have some leisure time I spent it on things that are less demanding, I often watch videos on youtube about random stuff like cooking and drawing, and others from specific channels more oriented to entertainment like memes and vlogs. Every now and then I watch anime or tv shows too.

Another thing that I do but much more frequently is listening to music, every time i’m alone I enjoy music while i’m doing other things in order to get focused, chill or motivated, it depends on the mood that I’m looking for,  sometimes I also love to have my own space and listen to it at full volume while i’m just laying on my bed.

Just now I realized that i don’t have as many hobbies as I thought, all of them are past times all along and other ones I think are somewhere in between, like watching movies, I love the experience of going to the cinema, buying popcorn and enjoying the movie on the big screen, normally I prefer that instead of downloading it but if the theater stops showing the film then I have to go with this second option.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And I don’t know what picture to add so I’ll put this song I’ve been obsessed with lately.          
                                                                           
Plus I love the lyrics.




There’s no need to run without even knowing the reason
It’s alright to not have a dream
If you have moments where you feel happiness for a while
It’s alright to stop. 🎶🎶






Comentarios

Entradas populares