My autobiography~

My name is Karina I was born in Antofagasta on May 7,1999 and I lived there just for five years with my mom Claudia then we moved to Santiago in order to I could spent more time with my dad named Claudio and his family. I currently live with him and my beautiful black cat Amy. My mother is a hair stylist and has her own hair salon, my dad is a manager on a hotel, and I also have a sister 10 years older than me named Ines, she is a social worker.



Fun fact: despite the fact I have been living here in Santiago for more than 14 years, I still have many slangs from my hometown for example: we say “tapas” to the blankets and “huella” to the street and by “we” I am talking about my whole my family (including cousins, uncles and grandma) because we all moved from the north of Chile to Santiago.



Now about my studies I went to the Sao Paulo school and then to the Liceo 1 Javiera Carrera. It’s a very strict high school and is more focused on science so the interest I had on art and drawing since I was a child started to vanish.



When I ended the school I had a lot of doubts on what to study, visual art was my first choice but I wasn’t sure if I was good enough so I took a year to think about it and started a course of drawing, at that moment I realized that this is what I really enjoy to do.



Respect to my hobbies, I enjoy watching movies and tv series, also I like a lot of things from the pop culture of Asia oriental, so lately I have been really into the hole world of K-pop, and sometimes I watch anime too. ㅇㅅㅇ


      Last drawing I made for a exam in 2018.
     First drawing I made for the course in 2016
             
           

Comentarios

  1. You sound like a good person too, I would like be your friend. I love your work, you should post more of them. <3 <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i love your draw :o i like pop culture myself, i try to insert that in art too. Please post more of your work.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares