Technology~


At first I didn’t think of my smartphone as an instrument for my projects, it was always a device that brought me entertainment like watching videos on YouTube or being on any social media and help me to communicate with others. This came from the fact that my smartphone was very old and could barely be used to do those little things but when I bought last year a new one that could do all of that and maybe more that idea changed. Now it helps me a lot, makes some works much easier, for example in my Paint lessons I download the image that I’m going to work with instead of print it because it often gave me problems with the colors not looking similar to the original.

I also like it because it has many tools that can partially replace another devices, as it did the last year when for a test we had to take photos and the camera wasn’t bad at all so everything end up pretty well :D we got the highest score.

I think my life without it would be really different and difficult to be honest, all the projects for my courses would became a little bit more complicated and time-consuming.

On the entertainment area, I confess that I spend most of my free time on social media, and as I said before I like Kpop and it would be hard to know newest information from the other side of the world and that would be really sad for me ㅇㅅㅇ

Here is a photo that I used for my test:



                  

Comentarios

Entradas populares